Pages

March 31, 2013

.march bom.

Here’s the March BOM, which barely made it in March! I have been busy making these

IMG_3041

for Melissa’s wedding, so my BOM was put on the back burner. I finally had time yesterday. This one looks complicated, but it’s not too hard. I love the colors!

IMG_3106

 IMG_3107

I had a good day in the craft room yesterday – a great way to kick off Spring Break!

I made this changing pad and matching burp rags for Baby J…now that those are done, he’s welcome to make his arrival anytime! :)

IMG_3104

IMG_3103

Also, I’ve had this fabric cut out and on my counter since September when Janelle asked me to make her a bag for her birthday. I got freaked out by the pleats and set it aside…until Tara messaged the other day and said they were coming to our house. I decided I’d better hurry up and get the bag done!

IMG_3109

This was a complicated pattern – definitely a one and done pattern. Not happening again! Take a look folks…this is the only time you’ll see this pattern on my blog!

 IMG_3110   

It has lots of pockets and is big enough for a notebook to go inside, per Janelle’s request! It’s the Sunday Sling pattern by Amy Butler.

So – three things checked off my list yesterday! I’d call that a success!

No comments: